Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Joining!

So, I think I've mentioned before that I'm a little bit of a loner, but guess what, you guys... I'm going to JOIN!

Well, probably.  The idea for now is that I'm totally PLANNING on going to YallFest in November.  What made me want to be a joiner, you ask?  First, it's in Charleston, which is amaaazing and relatively close to home.  Also, there are going to be some awesome YA writers there who I will take diligent notes from and try not to stare at.  I'm so excited!



So, here's the questions. Have you all gone to any conventions, festivals and so on?  If so, did you have fun and do you have any tips for me?

Let me know!

Brandy

Here's some info on YallFest, just in case you want to come and stare at people with me.  Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment