Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Writing Meme

Hey everybody! I hope you had a good weekend.  Last week was The Week of Crazy and between emergency vet visits, school and life, I'm happy it's Monday.  I know.  I'm surprised too.  Anyway, here is the Monday Meme!  It's about books this week because I thought maybe I was hitting the writing memes a little too hard and wanted a break.  As always, no rules.  Let me know if you use it so I can check it out. ;)

1) What book character would you say is the closest to yourself?  Ugh, you guys.  You've got to be sick of me talking about the Vampire Academy but Rose Hathaway is so much like me that when I told my mom about her, she went, "Oh, so she's a hot head like you, huh?" So yeah...

2) Who is your favorite protagonist of all time?  Probably Stephanie Plum.  She just bobbles and stumbles through life but with an fantastic sense of humor, which makes her awesome.  She's followed VERY closely by Izzy Spellman.

3) Who is your favorite secondary or minor character? Ron Weasley. Best BFF ever.

4) Who is the most annoying character in any book you've ever read?  Ah, dangerous questions.  Hmmm... okay, so I'm not wimping out, I just can't think of one.

5) Who is the best villain or love-to-hate character? I love so many villains! Snape comes to mind but he wasn't really a villain.  I really loved the Volturi in the Twilight series.

6) Who is your favorite romantic couple? Rose and Dimitri in the Vampire Academy series.  Sookie Stackhouse and Eric Northman.  Oh and Anna and St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss.


7) What is the most unbelievable romantic couple?  I hate picking on books, so I won't.  I'll just say that I've recently read a book that I didn't buy the couple.  I felt like I was being TOLD to believe they loved each other instead of actually seeing it in the writing.

8) Which character would you love to see in another book, and what book is it? Any of the shadow hunters from the Mortal Instruments books fighting with the Guardians in the Vampire Academy books.  Major ass-kickage.

9) What is your favorite ensemble cast of characters?  Every single character in the Stephanie Plum series.  From Morelli to Lula, I love them all.  I think this is a huge part of why the series is so successful.

10) What ending do you wish had turned out better for a character, and how would you re-write it?  I'll just say that I was Team Gale in the Hunger Games, so you know...


11) If you were casting your favorite characters in a movie (whether it's been made or not), who would play them?  Oh jeez.  Here's my thought on this.  I find that if I can't easily picture an actor as one of my characters OR any other character, than they are a really good.  Or I hope that's true because I haven't seen one actor that I thought looked just like any of my characters.  This isn't to say that if I CAN picture someone that the character's bad though.  I pictured Alex Pettyfer as Jace through the whole Mortal Instruments series and that character rules.

Okay, so that's it.  Remember to let me know if you use the meme!

Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment