Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What's Up Wednesday

What’s Up Wednesday is a weekly meme started by Jaime Morrow and Erin Funk that allows us to touch base with blog friends and let them know what's going on in our crazy writer lives.

What I'm reading

I think I'm at that point in my edits where I can't be bothered with someone else's story, because I've had no interest in reading books this past week, which is soooo not like me. Although, late last week I read Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy, which was a really cute book. I felt like I was left with some unanswered questions and the ending was wrapped up really quickly and I would have liked to dig into that more, but still, super cute. And it nails that whole boyfriends and friends that are boys dilemma that is so common with teen girls.

What I'm Writing

I'm dotting the I's and crossing the T's on my latest edits. A few minor, tiny changes and feedback from betas and I'm all set. Yikes.

What Else I've Been Up To

My ::cough:: 29th ::cough:: birthday is in 91 days. The reason I know this is because I put a countdown clock on my phone with those stressed out little emoticons around the number 29. Now, I'm sure most of you think this sounds like a crazy idea, but I have a plan! If I have to look at the days dwindling down to the big 2-9, then I am much more likely to get my lazy butt back to the gym. And so far it's worked. So working out again is what I've been up to. I'm also maybe, probably making myself crazy, but whatever.

Also, I've become obsessed with the show Twisted on ABCFamily and I've been catching up with that OnDemand. Ugh. So good.

What Inspires Me Right Now

See above, folks. I'm one of those Five-Year-Planners and a Do-This-This-and-This-Before-a-Certain-Age people and it's making me nuts. But right now, I'm inspired by trying to accomplish things that I've always wanted to do. Putting a time table on it isn't very smart, but it's something.

So. What are YOU up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment